Safe-T-Alert 40 Series LP Gas Alarm Flush Mount[S078-668747]
40 Series-The RVers Choice
- Designed for the Rugged RV Environment. Ideal for Class A Motor Homes, Class B Van Campers, Class C Mini-Motor Homes, Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheels, Truck & Folding Campers.
- Fully Operational During Mute. Mute does not override detection circuit, giving you full time protection.
- InteleCheck™ Circuit - No false alarms from temporary exposures to LP Gas/Propane, aerosol cleaners, hair spray and other flammable gases.
- Micro Current Technology. Saves precious battery power.
- Long Life, Self Cleaning Sensor. Maintenance free built-in sensor.
- Loud 85 dB Alarm. Alerts you to the presence of hazardous propane vapors.
- Test/Reset Button. Used to temporarily silence alarm during ventilation. Tests all the detectors functions with one touch.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty.
40 Series Operating Specifications
- Listed to UL 1484 for Recreational Vehicles and Unconditioned Areas. Meets RV standard ANSI A119.2 as required by the RVIA.
- UL tested for vibration, cooking fumes, shock, humidity, salt water spray, corrosion and temperature extremes.
- Power 12 vDC, operational range 7-16 volts.
- 46 milliamp (.046 amp.) current draw.
- Operational Temperature Range: -31°F to +150°F (-35°C to +66°C).
- Relative Humidity: 15%-93%.
- Detects LP Gas/Propane and Natural Gas.
- Case Dimensions:
Surface Mount 40-441RV 5.5"W x 3"H x 1.4"D
Flush Mount 40-442RV 4.8"W x 3.4"H x 1.4"D
|Potential Sources of LP Gas Leaks While Operating Your RV/Motorcoach|
LP Gas Detectors are required on RVs . . .
ANSI A119.2 - Fire & Life Safety
Also purchased with this product:
- CLEARANCE ITEMS
- Mobile Home Parts/Accessories
- RV Accessories
- RV Antennas & Satellites
- Truck Camper Accessories
- Truck Camper Parts
- Major Appliances
- Furniture & Books
- RV Electronics & Gauges
- RV Maintenance
- Awnings & Covers
- LP Gas
- Open Box Buys
- Scratch N Dent