Roadmaster 1432-3 MX Base Plate[R039-1432-3]
Manufacturer's Number: 1432-3Calculate Shipping
Why are ROADMASTER
mounting brackets rated #1?
- Every bracket design is subjected to computer-simulated "Finite Elemental Analysis." We are the only manufacturer using computerized testing to ensure structural integrity.
- Every mounting bracket is custom-made to fit a specific vehicle or range of vehicles, and to attach at logical points along the frame or undercarriage, for maximum strength and a quick, easy installation.
- Every new bracket (not just a few) in the
ROADMASTER XL, MX, AND 'EZ Twistlock' series
(the brackets are described below) comes with detachable extensions which are easily removed when the vehicle isn't being towed — no unsightly steel hanging off the front of your car!
- Every bracket is powder coated. In this process, charged particles of pigment are baked into the surface of the bracket. The particles fuse to the metal and form a lustrous, uniform and extremely durable finish.
- ROADMASTER is quick to
market brackets for new vehicles, and has the widest selection — currently, more
than 1,000 different mounting brackets (far more than any other company) — which
fit more than 2,000 different makes and models.
- They're virtually invisible — improved aesthetics
- For motorhome-mounted tow bars
- Computer-cut, all-steel components for exceptional strength
- Easy to install — ROADMASTER brackets use existing attachment points on the vehicle's undercarriage — no welding!
- Most install through the grille — no scraping brackets in dips or against curbs.
10-11 Jeep Wrangler Fits all 2 & 4 door models. No aftermarket bumpers, winches or guards.
Also purchased with this product:
- CLEARANCE ITEMS
- Mobile Home Parts/Accessories
- RV Accessories
- RV Antennas & Satellites
- Truck Camper Accessories
- Truck Camper Parts
- Major Appliances
- Furniture & Books
- RV Electronics & Gauges
- RV Maintenance
- Awnings & Covers
- LP Gas
- Open Box Buys
- Scratch N Dent